You’re looking for an apartment. Congratulations! Whether you’re moving from out of town or just down the street, searching for your perfect next home is an exciting adventure. Finding the magic formula for an apartment that’s just right for you means combining a great location with generous amenities and a friendly community.
Here are the key factors to consider when searching for your awesome new apartment:
- Friendly, responsive staff – When it comes to the team at your apartment community, you want them to be kind, encourage open communication and be willing to go the extra mile (such as being open seven days a week). Another form of great customer service is offering residents online options for paying rent, requesting maintenance and interacting with the staff. And always choose a place that offers 24-hour maintenance, so you’re covered day and night.
- Sweet location – Work, shopping, dining and fun… these are the major factors to consider when determining the best spot for your new home. For example, Moses Lake residents need easy access to I-90 to get to nearby grocery stores, restaurants, museums, banks, the post office and more. The ideal is also close to the park and lake so you can kayak, paddleboard, fish, and hike on trails.
- Contests or Deals – Ask management if they’re offering any special incentives to residents. Some places offer rent discounts if you sign a longer lease term. Other’s may be holding contests that residents can enter to win up to 6 months’ .
- Plenty of parking – Check to make sure the complex has ample parking and optional garages so you can keep your car safe and close.
- Comforts of home – Choose an apartment that offers you choices when it comes to . You want to be surrounded by features that match the way you want to live.
- Apartment: Think about having a large kitchen that opens into a living room. Also consider all the top-of-the-line amenities you can have including a full appliance package (including an in-unit washer and dryer), sleek granite countertops, plenty of closet space, upgraded lighting and plumbing fixtures, and beautiful cabinetry.
- Community: When you step outside your apartment, will your life be further enhanced? Make sure you’ll be able to swim in a crystal-clear pool, stay in shape in an air-conditioned 24-hour fitness center, and kick back in a stylish resident lounge.
- Fun environment – Melina Cooper, Community Director at in Moses Lake, WA believes bringing the community together is the key to what makes a property special. For example, “We hold monthly resident events because getting everyone together really helps make us a fun and strong community” she said. “We do holidays, taco Tuesdays, pizza nights, ice cream socials, we throw a BBQ in the summer and always do something special in the winter,” Cooper explained. “Oh, and in the office, we have coffee and snacks for people every day, and dog treats too because we’re pet-friendly here. Our residents love it.”