If you’re looking for an apartment in Colorado Springs, there are three key things to consider before signing on the dotted line.
Besides considering a wide spectrum of apartment and community amenities, you’ll also what to choose a well-maintained, friendly community in a location you’ll be proud to call home.
- Apartment amenities to make your life easier
When you’re in your home, surround yourself with amenities that enhance your lifestyle:
- Modern conveniences – Besides a full kitchen appliance package, look for upscale amenities like beautiful maple cabinetry, timeless white granite countertops, an plush carpeting to accompany durable wood-style flooring, walk-in closets, electric fireplace, and an in-home full-sized washer/dryer. You can have it all, so why settle for less?
- Spacious floor plans – Whether you’re single, have roommates or a family, you’ll want to view apartments that offer you a choice between a 1, 2 or 3-bedroom floor plans so you can live in a place that best suits your specific lifestyle.
- Community amenities to help you stay fit, have fun and make friends
With today’s modern conveniences, you no longer have to settle for so-so community amenities. Choose a place that places value on both indoor AND outdoor environments. Raise your expectations and look for options like:
- A fully-equipped 24-hour fitness center with weights and cardio equipment to stay fit and healthy
- Beautifully landscaped grounds to add greenery and beauty to your life
- A resort-style year-round heated swimming pool with a spa and hot tub to help you relax when you’re not at work
- Outdoor entertainment spaces including BBQ, grilling, and picnic areas to entertain family and friends
- A stylishly decorated conference center where you can work and hold meetings
- A free Starbucks coffee station to get your mornings started the right way
- A pet-friendly community that welcomes your furry family members
- A movie theater for residents to enjoy new releases and old favorites together
- A gated community with video surveillance and a courtesy patrol to keep you safe
- Planned social activities to encourage a sense of community and the formation of new friendships
- Great location to save time and help you enjoy life outside of work
You want your apartment to be located near places and activities you frequent and enjoy. Make sure you’re just minutes away from:
- Shopping: Whether it’s Target, Walgreens, or Costco, choose a place where there’s a variety of convenient stores nearby
- Dining: Try to live close to local eateries like Bar Louie, Till Kitchen, and The Wobbly Olive so you can indulge your inner foodie
- Schools: If you need to drop your kids off in the mornings, consider the proximity of local schools like Explorer Elementary, Timberview Middle School, and Liberty High School
- Fun excursions: You'll also love living close to some of Colorado Springs’ most desirable locations including the Air Force Academy and a variety of parks and outdoor adventures that are just a short drive away.
If you’re looking for a smoke-free apartment community in Colorado Springs, La Bella Vita Apartment Homes provides a truly unique luxury living experience. Contact us today so we can schedule your personal tour and help you find your perfect new home!
|Schedule a Tour|