Top 3 Apartment Amenities in Bellevue, WA: Features, Function, Fun
The top three priorities for apartment-hunters in Bellevue encompass features, function and fun.
- HIGH-END FEATURES
Plain apartments with boxy floor plans are yesterday’s news. Today’s renter favors open designs that make their home seem bigger and more spacious.
- Modern Kitchens – Contemporary apartment dwellers prefer showcase-quality kitchens with amenities including elegant granite countertops, energy-efficient stainless steel appliances, and high-end maple cabinetry.
- Luxurious living – The rest of the apartment has to shine as well with high-end features like modern hardwood floors, expansive designer paint options, nine-foot ceilings, and floor-to-ceiling windows so they can savor the natural light.
Ideally, the apartment’s community amenities will extend the elegant lifestyle beyond the front door.
- Beautiful outdoor area – It’s one thing to have a barbecue/grill area where you can cook outdoors and entertain friends. Bellevue renters aim higher, opting for communities with a park-like setting that welcomes them the minute they step onto the property. They love lush extras like beautiful landscaped grounds with walkways and benches, a cabana/gazebo area, a community garden and even a pond to stroll around as a great way to unwind after a long day at the office.
- 24-hour fitness center and much more – Having access to a state of the art fitness center – complete with cardio machines, weights and more – helps renters work out more often, avoid traffic and save on monthly gym fees. Look for additional fitness-related amenities like an indoor swimming pool for workouts and cooling off on hot summer days, a volleyball court to get a game going with friends, and putting greens to keep the golf game on-point.
- SMOOTH FUNCTION
- Convenience: Writing paper checks is so last millennium. Being able to pay rent and request maintenance online are hugely popular options for today’s digitally savvy renters.
- Service: Bellevue’s apartment dwellers want 24-hour emergency maintenance, and they prefer to have on-site staff who will respond quickly to issues or requests. If the staff offers to receive packages for residents and help with concierge services, all the better.
- Safety: Everyone wants to feel secure in their own home. That’s why apartment communities that offer controlled building access and a complimentary courtesy patrol are popular choices.
- FUN, FUN, FUN
- Planned social activities: Prospective renters often ask about scheduled resident events on the property such as holiday parties, summer BBQs, free classes and more. It’s a great way to meet new people and enjoy being part of a community.
- Prime location: This may be the most important factor in deciding on a new apartment. People want to live in a desirable neighborhood that allows an easy commute to top employers including Microsoft and Boeing, is close to schools, and is just minutes from extraordinary shopping, dining, and entertainment destinations. They also look for proximity to the great outdoors, especially Lake Washington which offers fun opportunities to walk, swim, kayak, and paddleboard.
If you’re looking for a great apartment in Bellevue that offers great features, functions and fun, contact us today at Colonial Square Apartment Homes. It’s a wonderful place to live and we would love to schedule your personal tour and welcome you to our friendly community!