Top Three Apartment Amenities to Consider in Colorado Springs
Besides considering a wide spectrum of apartment and community amenities, you’ll also what to choose a well-maintained, friendly community in a location you’ll be proud to call home.
- Apartment amenities to make your life easier
When you’re in your home, surround yourself with amenities that enhance your lifestyle:
- Modern conveniences – Besides a full kitchen appliance package, look for upscale amenities like beautiful maple cabinetry, timeless white granite countertops, an plush carpeting to accompany durable wood-style flooring, walk-in closets, electric fireplace, and an in-home full-sized washer/dryer. You can have it all, so why settle for less?
- Spacious floor plans – Whether you’re single, have roommates or a family, you’ll want to view apartments that offer you a choice between a 1, 2 or 3-bedroom floor plans so you can live in a place that best suits your specific lifestyle.
- Community amenities to help you stay fit, have fun and make friends
With today’s modern conveniences, you no longer have to settle for so-so community amenities. Choose a place that places value on both indoor AND outdoor environments. Raise your expectations and look for options like:
- A fully-equipped 24-hour fitness center with weights and cardio equipment to stay fit and healthy
- Beautifully landscaped grounds to add greenery and beauty to your life
- A resort-style year-round heated swimming pool with a spa and hot tub to help you relax when you’re not at work
- Outdoor entertainment spaces including BBQ, grilling, and picnic areas to entertain family and friends
- A stylishly decorated conference center where you can work and hold meetings
- A free Starbucks coffee station to get your mornings started the right way
- A pet-friendly community that welcomes your furry family members
- A movie theater for residents to enjoy new releases and old favorites together
- A gated community with video surveillance and a courtesy patrol to keep you safe
- Planned social activities to encourage a sense of community and the formation of new friendships
- Great location to save time and help you enjoy life outside of work
- Shopping: Whether it’s Target, Walgreens, or Costco, choose a place where there’s a variety of convenient stores nearby
- Dining: Try to live close to local eateries like Bar Louie, Till Kitchen, and The Wobbly Olive so you can indulge your inner foodie
- Schools: If you need to drop your kids off in the mornings, consider the proximity of local schools like Explorer Elementary, Timberview Middle School, and Liberty High School
- Fun excursions: You'll also love living close to some of Colorado Springs’ most desirable locations including the Air Force Academy and a variety of parks and outdoor adventures that are just a short drive away.
|Schedule a Tour|