Whether you’re moving from out of town or just down the street, you want to find the apartment that’s just right for you. The magic formula is a matter of combining a great location with generous amenities and a friendly community.
Let’s take a look at the key factors to finding your awesome new apartment:
- Location, location, location – Lynnwood residents need easy access to freeways like I-5 and I-405 for work, shopping at Alderwood Mall, dining and entertainment. The ideal North Puget Sound apartment is also close to the park and the lake with plenty of mountain hiking trails and places for water sports.
- Serene surroundings – After a hard day at work, there’s nothing better than coming home to peaceful, green surroundings that help you unwind. Make sure the complex you choose has lots of well-maintained greenery and trees to come home to.
- Creature comforts – Go with a place that offers you choices when it comes to amenities. You want to be surrounded by features that match the way you want to live.
- Apartment: Think about having a large kitchen that opens up to a spacious living room. Do you want walk-in closets, a fireplace, an in-unit washer and dryer? How about a patio or balcony with a view?
- Community: Is a gated community important to you? How about having a covered carport or garage space for parking? Also consider extra treats like a theater room, peaceful courtyard, playgrounds, and additional storage.
- Friendly and responsive staff – Let’s face it, when it comes to the team at your apartment community, you want them to be kind, encourage open communication and be willing to go the extra mile (such as being open seven days a week). Another form of great customer service is offering residents online options for paying rent, requesting maintenance and interacting with the staff.
- Fun community – Shannon Howley, Community Director at A’Cappella Apartment Homes in Lynnwood, WA believes bringing the community together is the key to what makes her property special. “We celebrate all the holidays, host taco Tuesdays, throw kite-flying days where people make and decorate their own kites, community dog walks, movie nights, pictures with Santa… something every week!” she said. “Our residents love it.”
- People Like You – The perfect apartment for you is a place where you’re surrounded by like-minded individuals, living the good life. For example, at A’Cappella Apartment Homes, residents love the pet-friendly, smoke-free environment and the opportunities to work out in the 24-hour fitness center, swim in the indoor pool during WA winters, and lounge in the outdoor pool in the summer. And they can relax in the indoor jacuzzi any time of the year.
If you’re looking for an apartment in Lynnwood WA and are ready to start living life in to the fullest, in style, contact A’Cappella Apartment Homes today to schedule your tour.
|Email:||Schedule a Tour