Searching for an apartment doesn’t have to be a hassle if you have a list of everything that’s important to you.
In your quest to find the perfect apartment in Tulsa, OK (or anywhere, for that matter), you’ll want to focus on finding a space that meets your needs and best fits your lifestyle. Apartment and community amenities are important, of course, but also remember to consider the location. In addition to dictating the length of your commute, there are other reasons why apartment location matters and why you need to choose with care.
Here are 6 advantages of living in a nice apartment with a fantastic location:
- Reduce your commute – No one wants to be stuck on the road for hours on the way to and from work. That’s why it’s crucial to figure out how far the apartment is from your job. Consider freeway access and proximity to public transportation options before choosing where to live.
- Cut back the time spent in your car – Running errands is part of life, so you’ve got to be close to grocery stores, gas stations, libraries, schools – whatever’s important to you. If you can easily walk to nearby places that you frequent, or live just minutes away, you’ll wisely be prioritizing convenience and creating more time to enjoy your life.
Brenda Kolb, Community Director of The Enclave at Brookside Apartment Homes
in Tulsa, OK, said “Many of our residents choose us for our prime location and often go on foot to Whole Foods Market or Reasor’s to pick up groceries or a quick bite to eat. They also love the walkable neighborhood that offers coffee shops, pubs, shops, and the park with its riverside trails,” said Kolb.
- Enjoy your pets – When considering which apartment to choose, you’ve got to think about the quality of life of your fur babies as well. If you’re living with pets, choose an apartment community that welcomes them as part of your family.
- Ensure your safety – Research the crime rate of any neighborhood you’re considering to make sure the crime rate is low so it’s safe and secure.
- Be near the things you love to do – Because different neighborhoods each have their pros and cons, the key is to choose an apartment in a location that best matches your lifestyle. Besides your commute and errand-running, also think about how close you are to entertainment centers, shopping malls, parks, restaurants and more. The closer an apartment is to these places, the better the location.
“We’re within walking distance of The Gathering Place which was voted the Best New Attraction last year, and it’s just a great place to go year-round,” Kolb said. Attractions include an adventure playground, a boathouse, splash playground, huge lawn area, outdoor sports courts, a skate park, a wetland pond and garden, and several trails.
- Take advantage of community apartment amenities – In addition to the surrounding neighborhood, if you choose your apartment location wisely, you’ll only have to walk out your front door to enjoy a wide variety of perks. For example, “Our community provides high-end amenities to give our residents ample opportunities to enhance their good health and enjoyment,” said Kolb. “We offer a smoke-free community, a great pool, and Pulse, our fitness center, that’s the perfect place to stay in shape with a yoga studio, cardio section and multi-circuit equipment,” she said. “And, when the workout is over, they hang out in our outdoor pavilion complete with a grilling station, two big flat screen TVs, and a gorgeous firepit, to relax and hang with friends and family,” she added.
If you're searching for the good life in Tulsa, Oklahoma, and would enjoy living in an apartment that’s a fusion of modern design, location, and technology with a sophisticated urban twist, contact us today. You're sure to be impressed with The Enclave at Brookside Apartment Homes.
Smart Phone (918) 289-2167
Enelope Schedule a Tour